Why you need a Logo for your business
A logo is your business’s face which identifies you from your competitors. If it doesn’t represent your business at its core, it’s time for a change in the design. A good logo should uniquely represent your business’ image into the final result. This logo is used it to create letterheads, brochures, business cards, website designs but also any official company business.
After all, what is the main importance of having a logo? Why does your business need a professionally designed logo? Here is why: A professionally designed logo attracts attention, and leaves the people overwhelmed, we have the likes of Apple, the famous computer company, uses a “bitten apple” as its logo; with a mere look you immediately know that is Apple. Google is another prominent example of extra-ordinary logos.
Here is why you need a logo
- To brand your company. Whatever your business is, you need a logo in order to build an image of your business that is greater than your individual identity.
- To show that you are reputable. Having a logo shows that you are committed to both your brand and to your clients for more than weeks, months & years.
- Explains your brand name. Suppose your brand name contains some unknown words or an acronym, the logo can give visual clues to its meaning of your company name.
- Shows your commitment to the brand. Do it for the sense of personal pride that it will add to your practice.
- Attract more clients. Customers search for well-defined brands and “look and feel” may be one of their keys for making an order.
- Gives clients a feeling of stability. Regardless of your existence in your industry for a long time, having invested in your identity as a brand, your company will be the first choice the customers will run to whenever they think of your goods or services.
- Differentiate you from your competition. A professional well-designed logo can have many subtle meanings and can begin to tell the story of how you do business, like the extraordinary exercises that make you stand apart from the competition.
- Increase your chance of earning venture capital or of selling a business. If you present a well-rounded business package that includes marketing materials and graphics, your business will look more complete.
- Keeps your brand memorable. 40% of people remember better what they see to what they hear or read. Associating graphics with your business and keeping those graphics consistent throughout, this makes you the first priority of potential clients’ minds when they think of your goods or services.
- Stand out in your niche. With a strong marketing program, a professional well-designed logo and an identity system makes you outstanding & extraordinary from the competition.
- To endear your brand name to your clients. The hard-to-remember or difficult-to-pronounce brand names make it challenging for clients to hire you. When potential customer needs your services, they may not recall a tricky name. But if you reinforce the name with interesting, compelling graphics, they are more likely to remember you, pick up the phone, and hire you.
- Explains the misunderstood work of your business. If your business is modern or in a hard-to-explain industry, a logo can help to clarify exactly what it is that your brand does.
- Client’s expectations of a legit brand. In the modern world today, a logo is just expected. Official well trusted brands need a logo to show legitimacy and professionalism.
At Quest Website Developers Ltd, we provide a specialized professional custom Corporate Identity and Company logo design Package. We understand how critical the logo design stage is, the professionalism needed and we will work alongside to make sure your logo is outstanding.